Finding Grace in The Midst of a Wicked People
God’s grace is essential for you in this end time. Wrong has gradually become the ideal thing in our society. Noah found grace before God and was preserved among wicked people who did all wrong. He chose to be different in his days by being a just man, perfect in his generations, and walked with God. The grace of God found him, kept him above the floods that drowned and killed all human beings and creatures except for those who were with him in the ark(Gen.6:8). The grace of God is available for you. It is able to keep you safe from the plague.
How to Receive the Grace of God
The good news is the message of freedom from the power of sin and satan. The wonderful grace of God that is being revealed to mankind through Jesus Christ. God, in His grace, freely makes us right in his sight by the blood of Jesus. He did this through the shameful death of Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins. We receive the grace of God when we believe and accept that Jesus took our place on the cross to suffer and die a shameful death. This He did for our freedom. God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ is the giver of all grace. For everyone who believes in the message of the cross and the resurrection of Jesus.
God’s Grace is Free For You Today
God is rich in grace, and He gives everyone who believes in the name of Jesus unto eternal salvation. God’s grace is an undeserved favor stretched out to you. You don’t need to do any work to receive this grace of God. Open up your heart to let Jesus inside and experience the grace and peace of God. Every work concerning the salvation of humanity has been completed for once and for all through the blood of Jesus, the ultimate price for salvation. You are invited to enter into the finished work of Jesus to receive the grace of God in your life.
Increasing The Grace of God Over You
Acts 10:1-2(NLT); In Caesarea, there lived a Roman army officer[a] named Cornelius, who was a captain of the Italian Regiment. He was a devout, God-fearing man, as was everyone in his household. He gave generously to the poor and prayed regularly to God.
Irrespective of your social status, influence, or wealth, make God your priority. God stoops down to behold his creation. Honor all men and do to others what you would like them to do to you. Remember, God gives grace to the humble and also exalts the humble but brings disgrace to the proud. Honor and care for your parents. Your parents have spent their lives to make you who you are today. Pay them well in all goodness.
Be Devoted To The LORD Alone
Worldliness is warring against the soul of the believer to keep him unstable in his commitment to the LORD. Work to put the truth in your heart and obey it. The truth is what God says about every issue. It is your responsibility to decide who you obey and stay faithful to. Let your testimony be that you are a staunch follower of Christ. The grace of God helps us to live up to God’s standard daily for a victorious Christian experience. Devotion to God will keep the grace of God over your life.
Winning Your Household
Brother Cornelius is an example of a Father who leads his family to God. It is impossible for his household to do otherwise due to his commitment to the truth in love both in word, prayers, and actions. This lifestyle of dedication to God has robbed everyone around him both at work and at home. People are watching you, you are either leading men to heaven or sending them to hell. Which are you? Be eager to lead your household and relatives to Jesus. Do the work of an evangelist, win souls for Christ. Stay committed to soul-winning.
Givers Receive Grace From God
The poor are always around. It may be that fellow who needs a few dollars to complete his grocery bill. You have something to offer that the world around you is looking for. Take your eyes off the size of the gift/talent because it has the ability to change everything else. The little boy’s lunch in the hands of Jesus fed over five thousand people. If he had kept his lunch due to the size, he wouldn’t have seen or been part of the miracle story. Give a call, give encouragement, agree with someone to believe God for something, get out seeking the good of others. Before long the grace of God will keep abounding over you and yours.
Have a Consistent Prayer Time
This may be in the morning, noon, or at night, God is seeking for faithfulness. Consistency in the place of prayer is power. Choose a time and location that works best for you, free of distractions. Where you ask questions and listen to God speak with you. Believe that you will have whatever you ask from the LORD. Keep asking until you receive your request in faith with thanksgiving.
Finally, brother Cornelius had an angelic visitation that led his household into the dispensation of grace with the new birth experience crowned with the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The infilling of the Holy Spirit exhumes and multiplies for work to be done. The grace of God is meant to be received for nothing. The grace of God is to achieve God’s purpose in the life of a believer as he yields to the will of God to produce a better life.
Confession: Prayer To Receive God’s Grace
- Father God, Your word says “watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you,” today, I uproot every root of bitterness, offense, malice, and the likes in my life that rob me of the grace of God.
- I give forgiveness to all(Name them) those who have hurt me so deeply in Jesus’ name.
- Father God, open my eyes to things working against the manifestation of the grace of God upon my life. I get rid of the little foxes that spoil the grace of God in me. I open myself to the Spirit of God afresh.
- Father God, I understand that the working of grace is with the Holy Spirit, fill me afresh with the power of Your Spirit for greater exploits in life and destiny.
- I declare according to (Col.1:6 NLT) that the good news that came to me is going out through me to the world, bearing fruit in God’s kingdom by changing lives, just as it changed my life from the day I first heard and understood the truth about God’s wonderful grace.
- Thank you, God, for 2Thess. 1:12, I pray that the name of Jesus will be honored in my life because of the way I live and that I will be honored along with my Lord because of God’s grace.
- Praise God, that I am saved by God’s grace when I believed in the name of Jesus. And I can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things I have done. Thank you, dear Lord. Ephesians 2:8-9(NLT);
- Father God Thank you for allowing us to survive as a remnant in the midst of a pandemic situation ravaging the earth.
- I confess that my God has brightened my eyes and granted me relief from slavery.
- It is written in Psalms 84:11(NLT) that “God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. I ask that You give me and my household grace and glory in the land of the living, fill our mouth with your goodness in Jesus’ name.
- Father God, pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on my family and on the people of God on the earth(Zech.12:10).
- Father God, fill me with Your grace and power, to perform amazing miracles and signs among the people for the glory of Your name.
- Help me dear Lord to continue to rely on the grace of God for my academics, jobs, business, contracts, parenting, marriage, ministry, children, family, health, finances in Jesus’ name(Acts 6:8).
- According to Acts 20:32, I entrust my household to God as I give myself to study and meditation on the message of God’s grace that is able to build me up and give me an inheritance with all those You set apart for Yourself. To do all things well in Jesus’ name. Amen!